The night after the Cascade Surge stung the Tacoma Tide 2-1 in Salem to slow TFC's playoff drive, they showed once again that they are not to be taken lightly.
The Surge went up to Yakima on Sunday June 22nd and came away with a 2-0 victory to keep the Reds six points behind the Tide.
In BC the Vancouver Whitecaps Residency club spanked Abottsford 4-1 to move into second place with 19 points after only 8 matches played. Vancouver look like the strongest challenge to knock Tacoma out of the top spot. TFC travel to Vancouver and Abottsford next weekend.
- Tacoma Tide (25 points after 12 matches) 8-3-1
- Vancouver Whitecaps (19 points after 8 matches) 6-1-1
- Yakima Reds (19 points after 11 matches) 6-4-1
- Abottsford Mariners (13 points after 8 matches) 4-3-1
- BYU Cougars (13 points after 9 matches) 4-4-1
- Ogden Outlaws (11 points after 11 matches) 3-6-2
- Cascade Surge (710points after 11 matches) 2-5-4
- Spokane Spiders (7 points after 12 matches) 2-9-1