Saturday, December 13, 2008

Central Blogging Source for Puget Sound

I have been blogging FOUR (Yes 4!) different blogs about soccer over the last year. There is GOALKitsap, GOALTacoma, GOALSeattle and also the Examiner blog on Examiner.com.

This is about to change.

While I am not closing the GOALKitsap and GOALTacoma blogs for good, they are going to go on hiatus when it comes to covering the Kitsap Pumas and Tacoma Tide FC.

The NEW place to find my blogs about Tacoma Tide FC news is in the centralized GOALSeattle.com blog, right HERE.

The GOALSeattle blog and website has the motto "The Sound of Soccer," so now I will work on living up to that rally cry by covering Sounders FC, Kitsap, Tacoma, and local colleges in the GOALSeattle blog.

Questions? Want to volunteer to blog local Tacoma soccer news here?

Contact me! David Falk goalseattle@gmail.com

No comments: